An Irish Winter

Last winter, the surf had been amazing. Despite being sick for a lot of it, I managed to get up and enjoy it plenty of times.  I was lucky enough to have Pockets Full of Water Productions capture a day or two on camera...which turned into an entry into the Shore Shots Film Festival 2018. I was delighted to be shortlisted and picked for the Edits comp. Although seeing myself on the big screen was weird, it was nice to get the positive reaction from everyone, especially the female surfers afterwards who came up to say how much they loved seeing a female edit entry for a change. I wasn't the only female entry this year, in fact the lovely Easkey Britton also entered an edit called "A Lunar Cycle".. and guess what.. she won! It was amazing so you should check it out! Here is my wee edit if you fancy a look too. Thanks for following :)